Secretary Carson toured the Veterans Multi-Service Center’s Edison 64 Veterans Community in Philadelphia, which provides permanent supportive housing for 66 formally homeless veterans. A former high school converted into affordable housing, it is now a living memorial in tribute to the 64 Edison High School students who did not return home from the Vietnam War. HUD is proud to be funding half the units. Watch the tour and a special message from Secretary Carson here.
- The Results Are In! Our 15th Annual John DeBella Veterans Radiothon
- Heroic Gardens helping residents at Edison 64 Veterans Community beautify their surroundings
- “New Day” Program to combat opioid epidemic extended for three more years
- Comcast Newsmakers: Executive Director, Joe Brooks, highlights our COVID-19 response
- On the First ‘Virtual’ Wawa Hoagie Day, Celebrate Local Heroes and Fight Hunger