Secretary Carson toured the Veterans Multi-Service Center’s Edison 64 Veterans Community in Philadelphia, which provides permanent supportive housing for 66 formally homeless veterans. A former high school converted into affordable housing, it is now a living memorial in tribute to the 64 Edison High School students who did not return home from the Vietnam War. HUD is proud to be funding half the units. Watch the tour and a special message from Secretary Carson here.
- Secretary Carson Visits Edison 64 Veterans Community
- #MidAtlanticMeetup in Philly/Pittsburgh, PA
- New ‘Edison 64’ Building Pays Tribute to Those Who Served, Houses Veterans
- New veterans’ housing facility in Kensington relieves pressure so residents can focus on their passions
- Changing of the Guard – VMC Announces our new Executive Director