HUD’s Mid-Atlantic region is connecting virtually with local partners to see how they are coping in the COVID-19 environment. Virtual meetings spotlight their work as they face major challenges caused by the pandemic. #MidAtlanticMeetup launches with Executive Director Joe Brooks of the Veterans Multi-Service Center in Philadelphia and Chief Operating Officer Christine Pietryga of the Veterans Leadership Program in Pittsburgh. Watch the interview here.
- “New Day” Program to combat opioid epidemic extended for three more years
- Comcast Newsmakers: Executive Director, Joe Brooks, highlights our COVID-19 response
- On the First ‘Virtual’ Wawa Hoagie Day, Celebrate Local Heroes and Fight Hunger
- 102.9 WMGK-FM will broadcast the 14th Annual John DeBella Veterans Radiothon
- CITY WORKS TO RELOCATE HOMELESS FROM PHILLY AIRPORT