HUD’s Mid-Atlantic region is connecting virtually with local partners to see how they are coping in the COVID-19 environment. Virtual meetings spotlight their work as they face major challenges caused by the pandemic. #MidAtlanticMeetup launches with Executive Director Joe Brooks of the Veterans Multi-Service Center in Philadelphia and Chief Operating Officer Christine Pietryga of the Veterans Leadership Program in Pittsburgh. Watch the interview here.
- The Results Are In! Our 15th Annual John DeBella Veterans Radiothon
- Heroic Gardens helping residents at Edison 64 Veterans Community beautify their surroundings
- “New Day” Program to combat opioid epidemic extended for three more years
- Comcast Newsmakers: Executive Director, Joe Brooks, highlights our COVID-19 response
- On the First ‘Virtual’ Wawa Hoagie Day, Celebrate Local Heroes and Fight Hunger