Edison 64 is overseen by the Veterans Multi-Service Center (VMC), a nonprofit on North 4th Street that provides veterans with housing, employment, and benefits assistance. At the facility, care providers like Kathy Salerno work on-site every day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to provide case management, appointment scheduling, and transportation services.
- The Results Are In! Our 15th Annual John DeBella Veterans Radiothon
- Heroic Gardens helping residents at Edison 64 Veterans Community beautify their surroundings
- “New Day” Program to combat opioid epidemic extended for three more years
- Comcast Newsmakers: Executive Director, Joe Brooks, highlights our COVID-19 response
- On the First ‘Virtual’ Wawa Hoagie Day, Celebrate Local Heroes and Fight Hunger