Edison 64 is overseen by the Veterans Multi-Service Center (VMC), a nonprofit on North 4th Street that provides veterans with housing, employment, and benefits assistance. At the facility, care providers like Kathy Salerno work on-site every day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to provide case management, appointment scheduling, and transportation services.
- On the First ‘Virtual’ Wawa Hoagie Day, Celebrate Local Heroes and Fight Hunger
- 102.9 WMGK-FM will broadcast the 14th Annual John DeBella Veterans Radiothon
- CITY WORKS TO RELOCATE HOMELESS FROM PHILLY AIRPORT
- Secretary Carson Visits Edison 64 Veterans Community
- #MidAtlanticMeetup in Philly/Pittsburgh, PA