Edison 64 is overseen by the Veterans Multi-Service Center (VMC), a nonprofit on North 4th Street that provides veterans with housing, employment, and benefits assistance. At the facility, care providers like Kathy Salerno work on-site every day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to provide case management, appointment scheduling, and transportation services.
- Secretary Carson Visits Edison 64 Veterans Community
- #MidAtlanticMeetup in Philly/Pittsburgh, PA
- New ‘Edison 64’ Building Pays Tribute to Those Who Served, Houses Veterans
- New veterans’ housing facility in Kensington relieves pressure so residents can focus on their passions
- Changing of the Guard – VMC Announces our new Executive Director